Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. David Spiers Photography Portrait vouchers and David Spiers Photography promotions both electronic and physical are non-refundable. Your David Spiers Photography appointment must be booked within 2 months of purchase or receipt of your voucher.
2. Clients must be over 18 to take part in one of our Photography Sessions. Persons under the age of 18 may only attend with a parent or legal guardian present.
3. A Family is designated as a group consisting of two parents and their children. It is at the studios discretion to accept groups outside of this genre.
4. Promotions or vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion and are not transferable. Strictly one voucher per family in a 12-month period.
5. Each Photography Session is subject to a booking fee at David Spiers Photography’s discretion, taken at the time of booking to guarantee the appointment time and limit non-attendance. This will be £25.00 per person/family group according to date and availability
5a. A Booking fee can be refunded from purchase of wall art products.
6. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment or fail to notify David Spiers Photography photographer within 72 hours of your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable. If unable to make your Photography appointment, please contact David Spiers Photography to inform them. Failure to do so will void your David Spiers Photography voucher and you will lose any deposit paid.
7. Clients may reschedule their appointment ONCE up to 72 hours in advance without forfeiting their David Spiers Photography voucher. Weekend bookings including Friday, Saturday and Sunday's, clients must give at least 7 days’ notice should they wish to reschedule otherwise a rebooking fee of £25 will be applicable.
8. Appointments once booked are non-cancellable and may only be rescheduled. Failure to attend without adequate notification or outright cancellation of an appointment will forfeit the conditions of the David Spiers Photography voucher.
9. If a client should arrive up to 15 minutes late for an appointment, we cannot guarantee all aspects of the service and the deposit cannot be refunded.
10. If a client should arrive later than 30 minutes for an appointment David Spiers Photography will not provide any services and any deposit will be lost. If for any reason you fail to attend your appointment, any deposit paid will be rendered non-refundable.
11. Clients are advised to bring at least one change of clothing. (This applies to ALL David Spiers Photography vouchers and is designed to give the client a better quality and selection of images to choose from.)
12. David Spiers Photography Portrait clients must attend the first viewing session otherwise the voucher will be rendered invalid.
13. Images are only available for purchase on the day. Please refer to your David Spiers Photography pricelist for products available to purchase. It is David Spiers Photography’s discretion whether they keep images that are not purchased from any session.
14. Strictly no refunds are permitted once images have been handed over in the form of images purchased on a disc, USB drive or digital download.
15. Images may be retained for six weeks from viewing session. After this images are archived. An archive retrival fee is charged after this for any orders placed.
16. For copyright purposes no personal photography or filming is permitted at the studio, use of digital camera, camera phones, video recorders, or any other photographic/video capture device is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Copyright remains with David Spiers Photography. All clients using David Spiers Photography agree that any images taken by David Spiers Photography therefore belong to David Spiers Photography and can be used for advertising/display purposes at David Spiers Photography’s discretion.
17. For your safety and security please be aware that CCTV is in use in some of David Spiers Photography sessions. Clients should understand that this is in no way to infringe on their privacy during their time at the studio. Recorded CCTV footage may be used as evidence against any individual committing a criminal offense during any photography session.
18. David Spiers Photography accepts no liability for the loss or damage of any equipment or personal belongings brought to the photography sessions.
19. In booking your appointment or purchasing a promotion from any online or third-party companies you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (which are deemed to be out of the control of the studio) David Spiers Photography reserves the right to substitute any or all aspects of the service with a suitable alternative to an equivalent value. On some occasions this may involve changing appointment times and dates or moving the booking to a partner studio of similar standing. The client will be given sufficient notice should this occur.
21. Prints, frames and images purchased must be collected within 1 month of the purchase date. All products thereafter not collected will be disposed of. This does not affect your statutory rights.
22. Please be aware that on rare occasions due to unforeseen circumstances your Photography Session may be running behind. We will endeavour to keep this to a minimum however delays on occasions can occur.
23. David Spiers Photography will endeavour to provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colour matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially manmade fibres. It's sometimes impossible to record on film/digital file the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
Last Updated October 2019